Friday, April 13, 2007

El gran salpicón

This is a place where I can express different random ideas I come up with. The main purpose of this blog is to show what I've been up to -kind of- to certain people: I do not intend this to be a place where I open myself up to the enormous community of readers out there, but if you don't know me, welcome, I suppose...

Por qué el bilingüismo digital? Porque si me conocen, saben que tanto el inglés como el español son mis lenguas nativas. Hay cosas que salen mejor en español que en inglés, y vice-versa. Hay cosas que se pueden expresar con más facilidad en un idioma, y cosas que simplemente preferiría escribir en uno de los dos. También tiene mucho que ver la gente que yo pretendo que lea estos textos.

Why bilingual spatter? Some things come out better in Spanish, as some do in English. I may be posting something for a specific person that may not know both, or masters one over the other...
Spatter? Yup, random splashes of stuff -I don't even know what. We'll see as it goes along.

Anyway, once again welcome, y veamos como me va...

No comments: