Monday, April 16, 2007

Fatstaff is back

Señores, es verdad: el Gordo Vanidón está de vuelta.
Juicy Fruit is back from the north, to work with his mom and to enjoy life back at home...

It's good to have one of my old friends back, I have seen my good friends on and off since we graduated from school (with the exception of Ricky, who would study in Daytona back when I was in Melbourne, we'd see each other almost every weekend).

I've seen the fat bastard a couple of times already, we went to the movies and watched 300 (good movie despite the weak plot), before that we had a couple of beers and he accompanied me to one of my classes (Historia de las Ideas)... It was like high school again, and our first class together in six years... damn.

Anyways, it's pretty cool to have one of my old friends back, since I came back from Florida Tech I have been abandoned by my mates... It sucked that we all took different roads, but it always was awesome when we'd meet up for X-mas break or summer.

To finish off, here's a video of the dancing queen, el Gordo Popo AKA "Jacobo".

No comments: